The cutting edge of Jukebox technology, the latest Rock-Ola Touchscreen Music Center “Series IV” features:
- 19″ Touchscreen with SATA technology-exclusive to our Qsonix “drag & drop” system
- New front lighting design highlights the exquisite cabinet and enhances the user screen
- New Terabyte harddrive has incredible capacity for your music collection ~ can hold up to 13,000 full CDs!
- New, “professional grade” Peavey 1600 Watt Amplifier powers up to two volume zones!
- State-of-the-Art Amplifiers on ALL Rock-Ola floor model jukeboxes produces almost NO HEAT, eliminating the need for cabinet cooling fans
- Full-size cabinet is merely 23″ deep ~ that’s 5″ slimmer than the CD Nostalgic Jukebox
“Auto Magic Touchscreen” – How it Works
The Nostalgic Music Center is an exciting addition to the Rock-Ola family of finely crafted classic jukeboxes featuring cutting-edge music technology and cabinetry of exceptional quality materials and craftsmanship. But this is a jukebox like no other. The Nostalgic Music Center is the first of its kind, featuring total touchscreen control of loading, organizing, and playing your CD music selection.
Here’s How it Works:
A CD is loaded into the system’s DVD drive. A broadband internet connection immediately locates and downloads all CD information – including the cover art – free! The CD is automatically loaded to the music system hard drive. Home-made compilations and self-recorded music may also be loaded – the touchscreen allows manual input of information not otherwise available.
This digital music center also has the ability to play background music via an MP3 player through the RCA inputs on the jukebox. The MP3 player is the background source and it is cut out when someone makes a selection on the jukebox. Users can also transfer music to the jukebox in a MP# format through the USB port on the front of the jukebox.